Sunday, February 3, 2013

Puzzle Pieces

It's months into the project and I am now trying to make connections, or complete the puzzle. I have various pieces of information, sources, facts, and studies. All of these things are in my hand, but they have yet to be assembled as a clear picture. It is like having every puzzle piece on the table, just not put together. The difference is that when doing a puzzle, the step of assembling is the hardest part. I feel that for this project though, acquiring the pieces is the tough part, and fitting it all together in a cohesive paper is not as challenging.
My schedule this week is not busy at all, so I am planning on really pushing my project forward. I am hoping to do this step of assembling the puzzle. My plan is to really focus on the project this week and to bring it to the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment