Sunday, December 16, 2012

Second Thoughts

If I start this project over again, I would make plenty of changes in the way I developed my project so far. I am happy with where I am at so far, but I could have done plenty of things in a better manner. I think that if I could start over, I would try to take more suggestions and advice from classmates. I would ask them for opinions and thoughts on whether or not my project was interesting to them. If my topic was not something they would want to read about, I probably would have steered it in a different direction. I also feel that before I chose a topic I should have done more research into the ones I was considering. I am very interested in my topic, but I think maybe another choice may have intrigued me more if I had investigated it more. In the end of the day though, I am satisfied and excited with where I am at now.

No comments:

Post a Comment