Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Update

What clarity about my project have I achieved? For starters, I have been able to focus in on a specific topic. I started out with countless ideas floating around in my head, but now I am ready to investigate the impact of technology, specifically the negative aspects. I have been able to develop a clear idea of a project because of research, suggestions, comments and resources. These were the four methods that were most helpful in my search for a clear topic. I first researched intriguing topics. Then, I listened to suggestions by friends and teachers. After that, I considered the comments and ideas people had on my progress. I did not think that people's comments on my direction would actually change my direction, but it actually happened when Alex Shoenfeld suggested that I research the negative effects of technology. The final tools I used to help achieve clarity about my project and topic were the resources of the library, the internet, papers, articles, and books. By seeing what I had to work with, I was able to gain a sense of where I would be able to take my project and how I would be able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment