Sunday, January 13, 2013

Technology

This blog is kind of ironic: evaluating the impact of technology on a project about the impact of technology. As I am writing this post I realize how weird it is that technology has been a huge factor in this project. Without technology, I could not have done many of my research on technology. The internet, this blog, electronic libraries, and cell phone communications have really expanded my access to certain materials and sources. I am realizing that technology is so integrated in our lives that it even controls and affects how we view and learn about itself. It is so powerful and vast that it is the most useful tool we have to learn and connect. The bottom line of my thoughts right now is that technology has such a large effect on us that it teaches us about itself. It is so much a part of our lives that we do not even realize when we utilize it or when it impacts us. We even use technology to learn about technology.
These new thoughts of mine are extremely fascinating. I have never looked at this aspect of technological effects. I am going to continue developing these ideas and hopefully insert them in my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment